Small Scholars Summer Camp
All children are expected to be safe and kind. Behaviour that is not aligned with this will not be tolerated and parents/guardians will be asked to pick up their child.
For any children needing additional support parents/guardians are asked to call Candice at (416) 735-1905. Parents/guardians may be asked to provide a support worker to accompany their child.
Your child’s safety is the priority.
– All children must wear a mask indoors, children must wear a mask outdoors when 2 meters cannot be maintained
– All children will practice physical distancing
– All children will have their own craft supplies
– There will be health screening questions when your child arrives at camp
– Any children that appear ill will not be admitted to camp
– If a child becomes ill parents/guardians and emergency contacts will be notified and asked to pick up the child immediately. The child will need to be taken by their parent/guardian to a Covid-19 assessment centre to be tested. If the test is negative and proven the child can return to camp after 24 hours of being symptom free
– For safety reasons we will be walking to locations and we will not be visiting swimming pools
No nut products are allowed. Please bring any needed medication and notify staff of it’s location.
☐ Running shoes
☐ Water bottle
☐ 2 snack minimum
☐ Packed lunch
☐ Plastic bag
☐ Change of clothes
Pick up and drop off are at 445 Huntingwood Dr, Scarborough, ON M1W 1G3 and will be supervised.
Refunds will be given before the start of the first registered camp day for that child. No refunds will be given after that date.
There is a non refundable $50 administration fee per child if you wish to cancel before the child start date.
Once camp has started days missed for any reason cannot be refunded or made up.
There are no refunds given due to bad weather.
Any changes to your week of camp after initial registration is subject to a $10 fee per occurence.